Meditatio’s work in introducing meditation into the business and financial worlds began with the conviction of meditators like Peter Ng, Sean Hagan, Bertrand Bouhour and John Siska. Meditation certainly reduces stress – a major cause of burnout and unethical and dysfunctional behaviour – and promotes personal wholeness. But, above all, it develops a new kind of contemplative leader – one who has personal depth and balance, insight, global perspective, clarity and compassion.
At the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University an MBA course on Meditation and Leadership has successfully pioneered this project of helping future leaders in all fields develop a personal practice of meditation. In 2016 this was extended to Business Schools in Asia.
A Meditatio program, Leading From the Centre, introduces meditation through a six-week course directly into businesses and work-places.
- For further information on the Meditation and Leadership course, go here
- For comments from Business School students, go here
- Watch interviews with Ray Dalio, Lee Kuan Yew and Peter Ng on the value of meditation in a leader’s life
- For the Leading From the Centre programme, go here
- Read more about Meditation in Business Schools here
- Meditatio Store: books and videos on Meditation & Leadership