- Welcome everyone. (Reminder to mute microphones)
- Let us take a moment to be fully present
- Read or ask someone to read the Mission Statement.
We are a group of men and women from 12 step programs, following the teachings of John Main and the World Community for Christian Meditation. We are not a replacement for, nor are we affiliated with, any 12-step program of recovery. We are here to share this ancient path of contemplative prayer as a way to practice the 11th Step: Step 11 – Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Read How to Meditate
- Reading into the silence – slowly prayerfully
- Opening Prayer
- Meditate 25 Minutes
- End Silence Prayer (Group Leader choice)
- Contemplative faith sharing is a time of listening with the ear of the heart to the reading and to one another. Listening for a word, phrase or thought that resonates with your practice of meditation or your spiritual journey of faith. Faith Sharing is experiential and brief.
- Reading for Faith Sharing – Slowly three times
- Conclude with the Closing Prayer
- Invitation to stay afterwards briefly for any questions or concerns